Do Not Sell My Information
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
Do not sell my personal information
OhYes Fashion OHS Corp. respects the privacy of its website’s users.
The company may collect a range of personal information from and about the website’s users.
That information may include each user’s name, address, email addresses, telephone number financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date).
The company uses the personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the website.
• (1) to deliver the products that you have requested;
• (2) to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• (3) to communicate with you by email, telephone and/or mobile devices about products that may be of interest to you;
• (4) to inform you of updates;
• (5) to detect and protect us against error and fraud.
• We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on the website.
Accordingly, it is important that users always maintain and update their contact information.
The company recognizes that it must use customer information responsibly. Your information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons, and they are required to keep the information confidential.